Hey, there! We know you're anxiously awaiting your goodies, so make sure to check out all the info below when ordering so you know what to expect!
- We work to ship out orders the same business day or the next business day after the order has been placed. However, it may take up to 3 business days to ship orders from our warehouse during holidays, promotional days and weekends.
- Tracking info for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package, you are responsible for the new shipping cost.
- We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages, or packages that were sent to an incorrect address entered by customer at checkout. If your tracking info shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors or family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. If you still are unable to locate your package, feel free to file a claim with USPS. For more info on filing a claim and the form to file your claim, please visit https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns. When shipping a return without the prepaid label we provide, we recommend purchasing tracking information and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
- If your order includes a preorder item, it will not ship until the date indicated in the product description of the item.
- Unfortunately at this time, Frock Candy is shipping orders only in the United States and its territories. In the future, we hope to ship to all countries. Check back to this page over time for potential updates!
As of right now, we have 5 options at check out varying in delivery times and prices.
- Curbside/In-store Pickups-for all orders over $20. These orders are not fulfilled in store and are brought from our fulfillment warehouse to our Corporate Blvd location. You will receive an email with the status as soon as your order has been fulfilled.
- Orders placed between 11am Fri thru Mon 11am will be ready for pickup starting on Mondays 1pm or later.
- Orders placed after 11am Mon or before Wed 11am will be ready for pickup on Wednesdays 1pm or later.
- Orders placed after 11am Wed or before Fri 11am will be ready for pickup on Fridays after 1pm.
- USPS First-Class Package -Once the package is picked up from our warehouse, there is a 3-6 business day estimated arrival time. These orders do NOT have a guaranteed delivery date. Shipping may exceed 6 days as USPS does not deliver on Sundays or holidays.
- USPS Priority Mail - We recommend upgrading to Priority Mail because it is trackable and insured. Once shipped out by us, packages are expected to arrive in 2-3 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express - This is our fastest option for our customers that need their order quickly. Once you receive our processing email, your package will arrive in 1-2 business days. (Due to shipping delays from USPS-we are suspending the express option for now)
- UPS Ground - 3-5 days depending on delivery location
Do we offer overnight shipping?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer overnight shipping. We suggest USPS Priority Mail or USPS Priority Mail Express for our customers that need their order quickly or In-Store Pick up if local!
Can I make changes to my shipping address after I place my order?
Once you receive our email stating that we are processing your order, we are unable to make any changes to the order information. However, if you notice that the address is incorrect, we suggest emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If it has not already been processed and shipped, we will refund your order and you can place another order to be sent to the correct address.
When emailing email@example.com, we ask that you include your first and last name, your order number and what changes need to be made.
What happens if my package is never delivered or stolen?
Once a package leaves our warehouse, its shipping status is completely out of our hands! If you are worried that your package could potentially be stolen or lost, we suggest upgrading from First Class Mail to Priority Mail! USPS offers insurance up to $100 on Priority Mail packages, as there is no way to ensure First Class Mail!
If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with USPS. For more info on filing a claim and the form to file your claim, please visit https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm.
For further assistance such as proof of insurance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help in any way we can!
When will I receive a shipping notification?
You will receive a shipping notification as soon as a shipping label is created for your order after our Orders Department has finished processing it.
Still have more shipping related questions? Contact us here, and we will answer to the best of our ability!